Cocoa & Heart's Bakery



Hello and warm welcome ! My name is Magdalena Marsden and I founded Cocoa & Heart's Bakery in 2012 after I realized, that my passion for baking could not be held back any longer. The whole ethos of my bakery is based on good, honest bread and cakes, that are made by hand, take time and taste absolutely delicious. I have been baking my own bread for more then a decade now and if I ever buy bread, then it's always something special, like a type of bread that I have never tasted before.

I started to supply local people with real bread, sourdough and my loaf cakes back in early 2012. In March 2012 I run my first Artisan Bread Baking Course and since then my trusty cooker has not really stopped. Which is good, because I love baking - even if it means getting up really early (or not going to bed at all)! 

Anyway, make yourselves comfortable and browse through pages of tempting cakes or freshly baked breads. And I will be popping back soon to talk more about my baking, share my tips on bread techniques or history of bread ovens! 

Magdalena

 

Keep in touch